The Ubud Food Festival is approaching quickly, taking over the weekend from Friday, 13 April to Sunday 15, April 2018. It’s going to be a weekend full of cooking, eating, drinking, smelling, learning, entertainment and…did we mention eating?
We’re giving you a chance to win 2x 3-Day FoodLovers Passes AND 2-nights stay at Wapa di Ume, Ubud !
The FoodLovers Pass gives you full access to the Kitchen Stage. Found at Indus Restaurant the Kitchen Stage is where top chefs show you how it’s done. Favourite dishes and special techniques shown and explained live on stage. Over three days, the Kitchen Stage is host to a total of 18 shows – an amazing experience for anyone looking to up their own game in the kitchen.
For your chance to win, all you have to do is tell us which event at the Kitchen Stage you’re looking forward to seeing the most.
(2) Find which event you’re looking forward to seeing the most if you win
(3) Submit your answer here:
Winner announced 11 April 2018 via email.
Terms and Conditions:
• Must be able to go to UFF 2018 (living in Bali or will be in Bali on festival dates)
• Winners will be chosen at random from all those that are
• Wapa di Ume room is 2 nights at Lanai Terrace including breakfast for two
• Must stay in hotel on festival dates, 13 and 14 April 2018
• Must be over 18
• Real details must be provided below
• By joining this competition you agree to receive at least 1 newsletter from NOW! Bali (unsubscribe options are available)
The Festival has numerous events to join, including: Special Events that feature dining experiences with the top Asian chefs and food experts, such as Spice It Up with Chef Marinka and Chris Salans or Lunch with Sisca Soewito the Queen of Indonesian Cuisine; Food Tours behind the scenes of Ibu Oka’s Suckling Pig restaurant; Masterclasses from how to make pizza to healthy cooking.
NOW! Bali readers will save 20% by entering the promo code MPNB at check out. For the full line up of chefs, speakers, demos, special events, film screenings and for tickets, go to: